Update data bases and various systems internally and ensure accurate and timely registration of vehicles in Ministry of Interior system.
• Compile, enter and retrieve data from various sources such as invoices, vouchers, and reports.
• Maintain and update records on the database.
• Check the unit details in Vehicle Management System, and confirm they are correct.
• Check the deal documents for all relevant details of customer and unit/s.
• Verify vehicle insurance documentation received from the Sales Administrators and enter the customer and vehicle information in the Ministry of Interior System (MOI) in order to register the vehicle.
• Generate the vehicle registration book from the MOI system and submit to the Traffic representatives for obtaining the number plates.
• Receive license plates and registration cards from the Traffic representatives.
• Hand over copy of vehicle registration book to Delivery section and Sales Administrators for further action.
• Hand over vehicle insurance documentation to Traffic representative for submission to MOI after vehicle registration.
• File or route source documents after completing work.
• Collate and Highlight issues to the reporting manager at the end of each day.
• Prepare reports, lists and print various documents as required, call lists, customer contacts etc.
|Job Location:||Al Kuwait, Kuwait|
|Company Industry:||Automotive Dealership & Distributor|
|Career Level:||Entry Level|